Copyright © 2018 D-Link Systems, Inc.
Using your existing electrical wiring, create a high-speed Home network at speeds of up to 2000Mbps. Connect several different devices, from routers, computers, access points, gaming consoles, to Smart TV’s, bringing Ethernet network connectivity to hard-to-reach areas in your home.
|Plug-and-Play feature means creating a PowerLine network is simple and easy||MIMO Techology provides better coverage and more stable network||Speeds up to 2000 Mbps1 using HomePlug AV2 MIMO technology make it ideal for activities like 4K video streaming|
MIMO technology will let you transfer more data so that you can do more of the stuff you love: play more online games and transfer more large files.
Stream more HD media, play more online games and transfer all of the large files you want. AV2 MIMO technology will guarantee you a higher data transfer rate.1
Simply plug and play. No need to configure or to remember passwords. A simple push of a button will get your network secured in minutes.
Extend your Powerline network by adding up to 16 adapters in total. Backward compatible with PowerLine AV, AV+.3
Power Saving mode reduces power consumption up to 85% when compared with existing PowerLine Adapters.2
• IEEE 802.3
• IEEE 802.3u
• HomePlug AV
• HomePlug AV2
• IEEE 1901
• 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
• Electrical wiring with at least two available outlets on the same circuit
• Internet Explorer® 11, Mozilla® Firefox® v28, Google Chrome v33, or Safari v7
• Cable, DSL or Fiber Optics
• Computer with Windows® 8.1, Windows® 8, Windows® 7 , or Mac OS® X (v10.7)
• 3.89 x 2.86 x 1.34 inches
• 0.4 lbs
• 100V ~ 240V
• Power, PowerLine, LAN (from right to left)
Operating: 32 to 104 °F
• Storage: -4 to 149 °F
• Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
• Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
• UL E258902
• 2 x PowerLine AV2 2000 Gigabit Adapters (DHP-700AV)
• Warranty documents
• 2 x Ethernet Cables
• Quick Installation Guide
• PowerLine AV2 Technology – Speeds of up to 2000Mpbs
• Convenience – Get a high-speed network using your existing electrical wiring
• Ports – Gigabit Ethernet Ports for Gigabit speeds
• Setup – Plug-and-Play installation
• Power Savings – Power saving mode reduces power consumption up to 85%
• Security – 128-bit AES Link Encryption with key management for secure power line communications
|“The D-Link PowerLine AV2000 Gigabit Starter Kit (DHP-701AV) ($129.99) represents the best of the new Multiple-In Multiple-Out (MIMO)-enabled powerline adapters, delivering very fast throughput and quick file-transfer speeds.”
"D-Link stomps the competition with the fastest powerline networking products on the market." Read More...
"...D-Link’s PowerLine AV2 2000 does something that I needed -- provide me with a strong online signal without the hassles of stringing wires or the problems..." Read More...