Copyright © 2018 D-Link Systems, Inc.
The GO-SW-8G 8-port Unmanaged Gigabit Desktop Switches is part of D-Link’s new series of SOHO devices that make use of D-Link’s Green Technology, providing energy savings, reduced heat, and a longer product life without sacrificing performance or functionality. An energy-efficient power adapter (EnergyStar Level VI qualified), minimized use of harmful substances (RoHS compliant), and recyclable packaging make these switches truly environmentally friendly.
The GO-SW-8G 8-port Gigabit Desktop Switch helps you conserve energy automatically. The switch saves substantial amounts of power by cutting power usage for unused ports or ports connected to computers that have been shut down.
The GO-SW-8G 8-port Gigabit Desktop Switches is designed with the environment in mind, and is compliant with Energy Star Level VI, as well as with the stringent CEC and MEPS regulations that require the use of energy efficient power adapters. The switch is also built to follow RoHS standards to minimize use of hazardous materials and use recyclable packaging that helps reduce waste, complying with the WEEE directive.
Gigabit Connection for Home and SOHO
The GO-SW-8G offers an economical way for SOHO and small to medium businesses (SMB) to benefit from the increased bandwidth of Gigabit Ethernet. It provides eight Gigabit ports for easy expansion of your network and a quick way to upgrade your network to Gigabit connectivity.
• IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet (twisted-pair copper)
• IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet (twisted-pair copper)
• IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (twistedpair copper)
• ANSI/IEEE 802.3 NWay auto-negotiation
• IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
• IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
Data Transfer Rates
• 10 Mbps (half duplex), 20 Mbps (full duplex)
• Fast Ethernet:
• 100 Mbps (half duplex), 200 Mbps (full duplex)
• Gigabit Ethernet:
• 2000 Mbps (full duplex)
• UTP CAT 3, 4, 5/5e (100 m max.)
• EIA/TIA-586 100-ohm STP (100 m max.)
• 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T:
• UTP CAT 5/5e (100 m max.)
• EIA/TIA-568 100-ohm STP (100 m max.)
Media Interface Exchange
• Auto MDI/MDIX adjustment for all ports
• Per port: Link/Activity/Speed
• Per device: Power
MAC Address Table
MAC Address Learning
• Automatic update
Packet Filtering/Forwarding Rates
• Ethernet: 14,880 pps per port
• Fast Ethernet: 148,800 pps per port
• Gigabit Ethernet: 1,488,000 pps per port
• 128KB per device
• 9,720 Bytes
• External 5 V/1 A Level "VI" Power Adapter
• Maximum 4.8 watts
• 1,061,267 hours
• 32 to 104 ˚F (0 to 40 ˚C)
• 14 to 158 ˚F (-10 to 70 ˚C)
• 10% to 90% RH non-condensing
• 5% to 90% RH non-condensing
• 5.12 x 3.11 x 0.87 inches (130 x 79 x 22 mm)
• 4.59 ounces (130 grams)
• FCC Class B
• ICES-003 Class B
• CE Class B
• 3 Year Limited Warranty
3 Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA and Canada.
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.