Copyright © 2016 D-Link Systems, Inc.
11AC Wi-Fi – World’s fastest Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1,000Mbps (2.4GHz) + 2,167Mbps (5Ghz) + 2,167Mbps (5Ghz).
1.4 GHz Processor – Fast and reliable wireless, Ethernet and USB performance.
Gigabit Ethernet Ports - Ensures the best wired online experience for HD streaming and gaming.
|Whole-Home Coverage – High power amplifiers extend wireless range further than with Wireless N.
High-Powered Antennas – 4 external antennas amplify wireless signal.
|Traffic Prioritization – Advanced QoS engine guarantees the best performance for high priority programs, games and video streaming.
Tri-Band Technology – Decreases wireless interference and congestion, allowing you to connect more devices.
Band Steering – Automatically assigns devices to the less crowded 5 GHz network to increase bandwidth efficiency and availability.
Advanced AC SmartBeam – Unique beamforming technology dramatically enhances wireless signal strength and range.
Airtime Fairness – Automatically adjusts data rates to avoid network lag when slower devices connect.
|DLNA Enabled (Compatible) – Play and share your media on any DLNA devices, such as TVs, gaming consoles, smartphones and more.
3.0 USB Ports – One USB 3.0 port with speeds up to 10x faster than 2.0.
mydlink SharePort App – Remotely stream and share movies, music, pictures and more from your connected USB hard drive.
SharePort Utility – Access and share a USB printer, scanner or storage device over your home network.
|Easy To Install – Installation wizard manually walks you through setup in minutes.
Quick Router Setup (QRS) App – Easy setup app for smartphones and tablets.
mydlink Lite App – Free mobile app with ability to monitor, control & troubleshoot your home network.
WPS Push Button Setup – Quickest method of connecting devices with the push of a button.
Zero Configuration – Once router is setup, other D-Link Zero Configuration devices can easily and instantly connect.
|L2TP Over IPSec VPN Server Support – Transmit data securely when connected remotely.
Parental Controls – Create online access schedules and block/allow specific websites and/or devices.
Guest Wi-Fi Network – Enable a public or encrypted wireless guest network to secure and control access to local network devices.
Secure Wi-Fi Encryption– WPA/WPA2 provides highest level of wireless security.
• 802.11 a/g/n/ac wireless LAN
• Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit LAN Ports
• Tri-Band (one 2.4GHz and two 5GHz bands)
• 10/100/1000 Gigabit WAN Port
• Two USB Ports (one USB 3.0 and one USB 2.0)
• IEEE 802.11ac
Minimum System Requirements
• Windows® 10, 8.1, Windows® 8, Windows® 7 , or Mac OS® X (v10.7)
• Ethernet Network Interface
• Internet Explorer® 11, Mozilla® Firefox® v28, Google Chrome v33, or Safari v7
• For optimal performance, pair the DIR-895L with an AC adapter (DWA-192)
• Cable, DSL or Fiber Optics
• Guest Zone
• mydlink SharePortTM web access
• Multi-language web setup wizard
• Green Ethernet
• DLNA media server support
• Advanced AC SmartBeam
• Dual active firewall
• Network Address Translation (NAT)
• Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
• VPN Passthrough (PPTP/L2TP/IPsec)
• Advanced QoS
• Quick VPN - L2TP over IPsec
• Extender Mode7
mydlinkR Lite Mobile App Features
• Remote Management • Block/unblock client network access
• View current upload/download bandwidth • Manage wireless network details
• View currently connected clients • Accessible through a web browser, iOS or Android
• View web browsing history per client
Mobile App Support
• mydlink lite • QRS Mobile v1.5
• mydlink SharePort
Mobile App Requirements
• mydlink Lite app requires iOS4.3 or AndroidTM 1.6, or higher • QRS Mobile app requires iOS4.3 or AndroidTM 2.3.3, or higher
• mydlink SharePort app requires iOS 4.3 or AndroidTM 2.3.3,
• WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access)
• Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) PIN/PBC
• SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection)
• NAT (Network Address Translation)
• 10.34 x 16.43 x 5.89 inches
• Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz • Output: 12 V DC, 5A
• Operating: 32 to 104 °F
• Storage: -4 to 149 °F
• Operating: 0% to 90% non-condensing
• Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
• FCC Class B
• Wi-Fi Certified
• IPv6 Ready
• Wireless AC5300 Ultra Wi-Fi Router
• Quick Installation Guide3
• Power Adapter
• Ethernet Cable
• Wi-Fi Configuration Card
• 1-Year Limited Warranty5
• AC5300 Ultra Wi-Fi Router
1 Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11ac specifications which are subject to change. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network
traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
2 Compatibility with more devices will be available in the future.
3 Latest software and documentation are available at http://support.dlink.com.
4 Maximum transfer rate based on USB 3.0 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. To meet USB3.0 transfer speeds, USB 3.0 hubs, cables and devices are required.
51-Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA at http://support.dlink.com/warranty
6 Multi-User MIMO enables by FW1.11 and above. MU-MIMO enabled clients needed for optimal performance.
7 Extender mode requires future firmware to enable
– Ultimate Wi-Fi Performance: Stream HD multimedia across your home without interruption
– Simultaneous Tri-Band: Deliver faster Wi-Fi speeds of up to 5332Mpbs (1000Mbps + 2166Mbps + 2166Mbps)
– Smart Connect: Fastest Wi-Fi connection for every device
– Advanced AC SmartBeam: Delivering individual beams of bandwidth where you need it the most
– Latest Processor: 1.4 GHz Dual Core Processor for a faster network speed for a more powerful router
– Remote Access & Management: Manage your network from your smartphone or tablet
– High-Performance Antennas: 8 high-performance antennas deliver maximum range around your home
– USB 3.0: Up to 10x faster than USB 2.0
– Compatibility: Works with existing and future Wi-Fi devices