Copyright © 2018 D-Link Systems, Inc.
The D-Link DES-1018MP 18-Port 10/100 Unmanaged Desktop or Rackmount PoE Switch Including 2 1000BASE-T/SFP Combo Ports enables users to easily connect and supply power to PoE-capable devices such as wireless Access Points (APs), IP cameras, and IP phones. The DES-1018MP can also connect other Ethernet devices like computers, printers, and Network Attached Storage (NAS) to fit into any type of network application.
Power Over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af
The DES-1018MP features 16 ports that support the IEEE 802.3af PoE standard. Each of the PoE ports can supply up to 15.4 watts, with a total PoE budget of 246.4 watts, allowing users to attach any IEEE 802.3af-compliant device to the DES-1018MP without requiring additional power. PoE is especially suitable for devices that are far from power outlets or when users want to minimize the clutter of extra cables as power is supplied via the Ethernet cables themselves.
Expand Your Network
The addition of two Gigabit combo uplink ports means businesses can increase their network bandwidth via wired speed while offering redundancy so voice and surveillance data are transferred reliably. The combo design can increase bandwidth by offering two Gigabit copper or fiber connections, giving administrators more options for expansion.
Cut Your Energy Costs
To help small businesses save on operating costs, the DES-1018MP supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE). This feature senses network traffic to automatically put ports that are not being used to sleep and also powers them on as required. The DES-1018MP also features a smart fan that automatically adjusts itself to reduce power consumption and noise whenever possible to conserve energy, so users can reinvest the cost savings back into their business.
The DES-1018MP is a Plug-and-Play device that requires no configuration, so setup is simple and straightforward. Simply connect the switch to a network and then connect multiple computers, share files, and make Voice-over-IP calls across the network. Support for Auto MDI/MDI-X on all ports eliminates the need for crossover cables when connecting to another switch or hub. Auto-Negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10 or 100) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance. Combining the convenience of PoE, fast performance, reliability, and ease of use, the 18-Port Unmanaged Desktop PoE Switch is the ideal choice for adding PoE devices to a network.
• 16 10/100 Mbps PoE ports
• 2 10/100/1000BASE-T/SFP combo ports
• IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet
• IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
• IEEE 802.3z
• IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
• IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE)
• 7.2 Gbps
64 Byte Max. Forwarding Rate
• 5.36 Mpps
MAC Address Table
• 384 Kbytes
Media Interface Exchange
• Auto MDI/MDIX adjustment for all ports
• Per unit: Power
• Per port: Activity / Link and Speed
• Per PoE port: Power fail, Power OK
• 1 Smart fan
• IEEE 802.3af
• Ports 1~16 up to 15.4 W per port
PoE Power Budget
• 246.4 watts
• Ports 1~16 up to 2 kV
• 11” x 8.3” x 1.7” (280 mm x 210 mm x 44 mm)
• 4.74 lbs (2.15 kg)
• Internal AC input: 100 ~ 240 VAC, 50~60 Hz
• Maximum Power Consumption: 301.6 watts (PoE on), 15.6 watts (PoE off)
• Standby Power Consumption: 9.3 W/100 V, 10.5 W/240 V
• Operating: 32 to 104 ˚F (0 to 40 ˚C)
• Storage: -40 to 158 ˚F (-40 to 70 ˚C)
• Operating: 0% to 95% RH non-condensing
• Storage: 0% to 95% RH non-condensing
• 361,802 hours
• 1029.5 BTU/h
• FCC Class A
• DES-1018MP 18 Port 10/100 Unmanaged Desktop or Rackmount PoE Switch Including 2 1000BASE-T/SFP Combo Ports
• Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
The DES-1018MP enables users to easily connect and supply power to PoE-capable devices such as wireless Access Points (APs), IP cameras, and IP phones. It features 16 10/100 ports that support the IEEE 802.3af PoE standard. Each of the PoE ports can supply up to 15.4 watts, with a total PoE budget of 246.4 watts.