Copyright © 2017 D-Link Systems, Inc.
Use both Wi-Fi bands for HD streaming and gaming.
Improved Wi-Fi performance and coverage.
Smart Signal Indicator
Know where the best coverage is.
Up to 450Mbps (2.4GHz) + 1300 Mbps (5GHz).
Gigabit Ethernet Port
Connect a wired device to your
Stream your favorite movies without interuption.
Boost the range of your existing Wi-Fi and create a stronger signal in hard-to-reach areas.
External antennas help improve Wi-Fi coverage throughout large homes and even backyards. Better Wi-Fi Coverage and more speed.
WPS button setup extends your network at the push of a button.
• 802.11 a/g/n/ac wireless LAN
• Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit LAN Ports
• 10/100/1000 Gigabit WAN Port
• Power Switch
• WPS Button
• Reset Button
• Wi-Fi Signal Strength Indicator
• 2.4GHz Band: 2400-2483 MHz ISM Band
• 5GHz Band: 5180-5850 MHz
• 2.4GHz Band: 1-11 channels
• 5GHz Band: 36-165 channels
Data Signal Rate
• 2.4GHz: 450 Mbps
• 5GHz: 1300 Mbps
• Windows® 10, 8.1, Windows® 8, Windows® 7, or Mac OS® X (v10.7), Ethernet Network Interface, Internet Explorer® 11, Mozilla® Firefox® v28, Google Chrome v33, or Safari v7
Three External Antennas
• Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2)
D-Link One-Touch Extender Setup
Web Browser Setup
5.25 x 7.75 x 4.50 inches
Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
• Operating: 32 to 104 °F
• Storage: -4 to 149 °F
• Operating: 0% to 90% non-condensing
• Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
• FCC Class B
• Wi-Fi Certified
• WPS Setup
• Wireless AC1750 Wi-Fi Range Extender (DAP-1720)
• Quick Installation Guide
• Wi-Fi Configuration Card
1-Year Limited Warranty
• Extend Wi-Fi Range- extends the whole home Wi-Fi coverage and eliminates dead spots
• Dual Band Wi-Fi Extension- extends both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz for combined speeds up to 1750 Mbps
• Smart Signal Indicator will help you find the best location optimal Wi-Fi coverage throughout the home
• Built-in Setup Wizard for simple setup and configuration
• AP mode ideal for homes that are pre-wired for Ethernet or for extended coverage