D-Link offers an impressive suite of business class switches that provide the foundation for a full range of high-value network solutions.
Built on the strength of these D-Link Network Switches, specific network solutions can help small and medium-size businesses, hospitals, schools, universities and government agencies meet the challenge of growing demands and shrinking resources.
From enabling physical security to managing an end-to-end wireless infrastructure or protecting and storing sensitive data, D-Link Network Switches provide the basis for secure and reliable business networks.
Just plug it in and turn it on. No configuration necessary. Unmanaged Switches are cost effective and ideal for smaller networking needs. Gigabit Ethernet and Fast Ethernet (10/100) models are available. Many models also support Power over Ethernet for powering devices such as IP cameras, VoIP phones and wireless access points. Choose the switch that’s right for your networking needs.
Managed - Smart
Managed via browser-based Graphical User Interface (GUI), Smart switches are attractively priced and support a basic suite of L2/L2+ switching functionality. D-Link offers four families of Smart Switches to meet the networking needs of businesses of all sizes.
- EasySmart - the simplest and most affordable of the D-Link Smart Switch range, DGS-1100 Series EasySmart Gigabit switches, enable small and medium businesses to take their first step into a managed network.
- WebSmart - the DES-1210 and DGS-1210 Series Fast Ethernet and Gigabit WebSmart switches provide functionality, security, and manageability at a low cost with great value.
- SmartPro - the DGS-1500 SmartPro series switches are designed for SMBs which need functions such as Static Routing and Single IP Management (Virtual Stacking).
- SmartPro Stackable - the DGS-1510 SmartPro Stackable series is designed to suit the needs of businesses looking for even greater scalability, including the ability to stack switches and manage them from a single location.
Managed via CLI through out of band Console port, or GUI. Supports full suite of Layer2, Layer2+ and Layer3 switching functionality. D-Link Managed Switches are easy to set up, configure and monitor. They can be managed individually, or in the case of D-Link stackable managed switches, as part of a stack.
- DES-3200 - Fast Ethernet L2. 10/100 ports with Gigabit ports for uplinks. PoE and non-PoE models are available.
- DES-3500 - Fast Ethernet L2+ Stackable. 10/100 ports with Gigabit ports for stacking/uplinks. Static Routing is also supported.
- DGS-3120 - Gigabit Ethernet L2/L2+ Stackable. 10/100/1000 ports with 10GbE (CX4) stacking ports. Static Routing is also supported with EI license upgrade. PoE and non-PoE models are available.
- DGS-3420 - Gigabit Ethernet L2+ Stackable. 10/100/1000 ports with 10GbE (SFP+) ports for stacking/uplinks. Static Routing is also supported. PoE and non-PoE models are available.
- DGS-3620 - Gigabit Ethernet L3 Stackable. 10/100/1000 ports with 10GbE (SFP+) ports for stacking/uplinks. Dynamic Routing is also supported. PoE and non-PoE models are available.
- DXS-3600 - 10Gigabit Ethernet L2+/L3 Stackable Aggregation Switch. 10GbE (SFP+) ports, with optional expansion modules for additional 10/100/1000, 10GbE, or 40GbE ports.